How to Support Us – #ThankfulThursdays
Greetings, family! Thank you so much for the continued support and inquiry as we navigate all things COVID-19.
Currently, Josh and I are adequately quarantined, with ample food, Rx, water, and income to survive us the next month. We remain humble, helpful and hoping that the community will continue to uprise and uplift one another during this trying time.
Many of you have expressed wanting to help us, as we have been financially impacted by the Corona Virus. I work as a small business owner and Independent Contractor, teaching yoga, and Josh works as a landscaper. Together, we feel calm and rooted for our future, yet fully alert. Now is the best time to water our roots and watch us grow.
There are many ways to support us that will never involve money. Please feel inspired by this list of ways that you can support Josh, Pinecone and I during this healing quarantine, both spiritually and financially!
1. Follow our blog, CorderCollective.com. Chances are, you are reading this and following our website! This website will continue to be the hub of our empire. Yoga, landscaping, retail, upcycle, vegan eats, and lifestyle are a few of our niches that we continue to hone and craft. By believing in us now and following along, you are investing in our future and giving others permission to trust us. Thank you!
2. Find us, and please follow us, on social Media platforms.
Linktree is easiest! Find everything HERE.
We have a Facebook account: CorderCollective
We have an Etsy account: CorderCollective and my older art, @Vagibond
We have an Instagram account: @cordercollective @kellicorder @bodhi_sligh
We have 2 Spotify accounts (with fuego playlists): @cordercollective @joshcorder
3. Please leave us a positive review on Facebook, Etsy, or SQUARE. These are 3 of the ways we currently accept payment, and your reviews give others the confidence in the future to purchase our products. You do not have to purchase a product in order to leave a review. If you have ever taken Kelli’s yoga class, purchased plants with the help of Josh, or depended on us as a reliable source, we would love your review. Don’t want to publish online? Please email us your feedback at cordercollective.com and I would be honored to use your anonymous words for various media
This will help us for years to come!
4. Consider giving your housewear, book, cardboard boxes, dying plants, and clothing donations to Kelli.
Why? Many donation collectors (cough cough, Goodwill) do not practice the same environmental or moral standards that we do. Rather than shaming Goodwill, I offer the alternative of letting me filter through your Goodwill donations first. Many of my friends and family have been doing this for years. Some of the things I do with these donations:
-Give gifts to the community at large
-Properly recycle and trash all materials ethically (that cannot be resold at retailers such as Salvation Army, Goodwill, or your favorite thrift store)
-Restructure, Repurpose, Upcycle, Revamp, and resell your items (fabric for quilts, beads for dream catchers, old vessels as planting pots, the list goes on)
-Make dream catchers and jewelry out of old bobbles and bits
-Sustainably wrap and ship all of my Etsy and Poshmark orders (I have never bought shipping supplies in my life, sans packing tape! I have and reuse EVERYTHING. With over 120 Etsy sales and 1,120 Poshmark sales, I know I am making a positive impact on the environment)
-Did you know I have the heart of an American picker? Rather than stressful, this brings me joy, so let me take it off of your plate (or pick it up off your curb…)
-I sell valuable items on Poshmark (I am a Top 10% Seller and Posh Ambassador that has been using this site for almost 7 years now). If you would like me to sell your items on your behalf, I am happy to split profits with you (popular option). Or, you can just give the items to me on good faith that they will land in the right hands and MARIE KELLI YOUR LIFE *Marie Kondo jokes*
-You will see life, love and happiness breathed into the dusty items of your loved ones
-all books will be donated across San Diego county to various Free Little Libraries
5. Support the Yoga studio I work for.
Join our facebook group, Hapa Yoga Ohana Online, for video content of myself and fellow teachers as we continue to teach during the quarantine! This has brought me such joy. Follow our Instagram @hapayoga @hapayogaeastlake, and when our doors open, come take your First Class Free with ME.
6. Contact Josh and I for ornamental landscaping, potting and garden needs. If you have any questions about your California indigenous plants, what to plant that you won’t kill, etc., Josh is your guy 🙂 The plant whisperer.
7. Hire me to marry YO ass. Rev Kelli in the house! I am officiated through the Universal Life Church as a certified reverend, which means, I can marry you and your loved one! If you are looking for a spiritually well-rounded, cosmic and carefully curated ceremony, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. I teach private yoga at offices, apartments, and online. Once this pandemic dust settles, let’s book some yoga classes! Kids birthday parties, weekly office yoga in a conference room, or in a gym- there are infinite ways to play on your mat. I am always accepting used mat, block and strap donations to recirculate to the community.
9. Order a custom dream catcher from my etsy shop. Or, better yet, organize a Dream Catcher Making party for your friends and loved ones! I am able to cater this class to littles (12-17 y/o), or adult classes. I have flexible pricing, ranging from $28-$68 per head, depending on the detail that you would like with your catcher.
10. Support my friends! I am surrounded by small business men and women that would love your fellowship and camaraderie during this time.
Not your Nonna’s – traditional Italian pasta sauce, San Diego
Urban Yogi – yoga teacher, therapist, consultant, and Reiki Healer, San Diego
Olive Baking Company – coffee shop, bakery, local market, Mission Beach SD
D the Tattoo Artist – San Diego artist at Avalon II tattoo, I love him and have a few pieces from D 🙂
Natural Wellness Tips- My friend Jen! Yoga, Youtube, Doterra essential oils and Doctor of Physical Therapy- a San Diegan you can trust
Thank you, everyone, for your continued support. It means the world to us!!