Quarantine Crafting Queen Activities – #ThankfulThursday
Well aren’t I a quarantine crafting queen! What have you been doing to keep busy? I know many have their hands full with working at home and having littles, so I am appreciating the luxury of being able to knit and already having so many extra supplies so that I do not have to spend any money. All situations are different and all are suffering, so I am doing my part and trying to stay sane in the meantime. Aren’t we all?
Some of my favorite crafts that have been keeping us busy:
1. Knitting beanies and plant sleeves with a KNITTING LOOM
2. Finally putting all those puzzles together that have been stacking up in our game cabinet
3. Bake a recipe that requires more than one step- I made cinnamon streusel!
4. Rearrange the entire house to remove stifled and stagnant energy. Bonus points if you are able to bring some of your outdoor plants into the house!
5. Notice things that you haven’t before, like your book titles that are put in upside down in the shelf. Ha- it took being upside down in yoga practice for me to notice this!
6. Check on our free little library! Using safe social distancing and sanitization practices, we have loved being able to walk outside, get some fresh air, and see how many people have been reading a little bit more than they are used to! The collective is appreciative of these libraries as resources because all city libraries are closed
7. Love on your fur babies- letting our dog stay in our bed a little bit more than he usually is allowed. I think he is getting fat!
8. Making and watching YouTube videos- my favorite past time, as I have a few months of catching up to do with Jenna Marbles.
Happy reading and viewing friends! Stop drop and stretch right now!